Well, due to what I call both ambition, and boredom. Last week I put upon myself to complete a bunch of projects while Austin was in Moab working, to "suprise" him. I made a list, and got crackin'.
1- Re upholster the cushions on my Grandma DeLaMare's Chairs, with a little help in the sewing dept. from my sweet Mother-in-law. They turned out great!


2- Re arranged my front room to make it actually look inviting.

3- Turned a very ordinary mirror into something a little different.


7 comments:
Way to go! I love projects!
wow! i am impressed. way to go on all the projects, I really like how original the mirror is. and the chairs are beautiful too! good work!
It all looks way good!!
I love love love all that you did you are amazing...
Danielle... I did all this in hopes that maybe you'd actually come see our place.
impressive aub! Reminds me to get more on the ball about projects I've had waiting in the background. Thanks!
hey girl! Just wanted to say hi! looks like you've been busy! Way to go!!
Post a Comment