Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Few good things I remember....

About 08'

1) I finally figured out what I want to major in, and what I love to do.
2) We purchased a car, and a home.
3) We sleep in a California king (no more full baby!)
4) Parker Jr is the same size as me, and yes he's 1o.
5) Austin got a guitar and named him Colonel Mustard.
6) My Dad finally married C -money.
7) Macky was born.
8) Austin and I thinking Mt Olympus would be easy to climb at 12pm.... Ya, that happened.
9) Kaitlyn broke her neck.
10) I improved my water skiing technique.
11) I learned how to smock.
12) I learned how to bake pies from scratch.
13) My cell phone has lasted longer than a year.
14) I figured out that good friends are hard to find.
15) And I finally realized that NPR rules.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun post, Abrielle! You're so cute.

I want to learn how to smock...

Austin and Abrielle said...

I will teach you.

Honk's Thoughts said...

Loved your post! I"ve been looking for a good read, but, what is NPR? The Honkster.....

Jessica F. said...

What a year!!!!

Austin and Abrielle said...

National Public Radio