
Want to know what's weird? It has actually been two years (well minutes away) Since we got married. It is unreal and kind of scary how quickly time has just flown by. And I find it even more strange how I've let it zoom on by like this, I have been trying lately to note somewhere in the back of my mind "important/
memorable" moments so I don't forget what these past two
years have meant for me, and how incredibly fast we, meaning Austin and I, have grown and changed. I do however want to list a few things that I find "important/
memorable" from these past two years, mainly things about Austin. Since I'm
into making lists of things
because, for some reason I find it much easier to read and much more to the point, than my random
writing.
* Austin always can make my day.
* I have figured out that marriage isn't easy, but if your best friend is with you it becomes that way.
* Big Austin makes the best runny eggs.
* Being married to someone who works at least 60+ hour weeks, still finds time to make me feel loved, and special.
* Do not cook bacon naked.
* It is always nice to have good friends and family near.
* Making food from scratch
doesn't always turn out good.
* Even though I have always hated to
vacuum, I love
vacuuming the floor in our new home.
* I love that Austin supports me in school.
* I could go on, and on but finally I will say that I can't wait for the next two years.
9 comments:
Congrats! Being married is the best!
happy anniversary. i love that picture.
You make marriage sound wonderful, which makes me as a mother happy!!Austin is the bomb! If Austin is the bomb, you are the wonderful boom! Love you puppies! mommee
Congrats you guys! I'm very happy for you and I love the picture!
Congratulations! You and Austin are such a cute couple. ^_^
Congratulations! I hope you had a great anniversary. We love you both!
~Carolyn
Ahhhh. I am so glad that Austin won the lottery and married you. As much I as I love my baby brudda, you are what makes him even cooler. Happy anniversary.
How cute are you. I love the picture it makes my day and defines you and Austin as well as I know you two. And can I just say that I love that you have manamana on your blog. Do do da do do. Love it.
No way..it's really been 2-years since I got to synch you up at the temple? You guys rock! I must hear the bacon story.....hummm. I love the manamana at the begining too, it reminds me of our family reunion talent, have Kandace get her Kazoo out and show you. Love you two nut heads. Delta Mom
Post a Comment