Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yes, It Has Been a While.

Hello everyone.
I don't really know what you guys want to hear. I do know however you wanted some pic's of our place... I will post those when we have our living room figured out.

On a lighter note, we did get a Christmas tree and it's a "Skinny Linney" as Luke, Austin, and I call it. And may I add that I'm glad we got a real Christmas tree again, it smells fantastic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What don't we want to hear? How's the new place, are you excited for Christmas, are you going to go sledding down the biggest hill you can find when there's more than a foot of snow, do you like hot chocolate? :P I'm glad your tree smells awesome; I'm a little jealous.

Honk's Thoughts said...

It's a "Linny" of a tree. Only Lu could put such description to a skinny item!