Saturday, December 13, 2008

Davies Index

There are times when I just find myself lost in thought. And tonight it so happens to be the thought of In-laws. Isn't it interesting that I can fit in with so many families? If you happen to be aware of any part of my life in the past twenty years you would know that family is something I have a lot of, and even though that may seem completely overwhelming to most. To me I find it normal. Where mind you, on the 25th it is expected of me to visit approximately 5 different places, I find myself so grateful that I actually have that big of an expectancy on my shoulders.
Don't get me wrong I love driving place to place on holidays, and eating ten meals, oh and not to mention the fact that we usually are providing some sort of food item for a destination. Yes, keeping track of all this may seem too high a goal to achieve. And I do agree and sometimes complain about how hard it is to make everyone happy.
But, what I'm really trying to get at here, is the fact that family rocks. And without my in-Laws, moms, Dads, brothers/sister, cousins, aunts, nephews, Uncles,Grandpas the infinite supply of food, love and Grandmas(Mama's). I probably would not be the person I am today or will become. Just a thought.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

^_^

I'm glad you are who you are, you bring laughter and joy to so many people (myself included, of course).

Jessica F. said...

I know of one destination in particular where you will be VERY welcome this year!!! We can't wait to see you guys!!!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

That was a heart felt post...Thanks

Sarah Bauer said...

AMEN CUZ!