Thursday, December 1, 2011

Decorations





Are officially up.... Don't' think I didn't wrestle myself with this decision, on whether to wait for Austin to return home (Date still to be determined) And set it all up with him, knowing full well he'd probably make as big of a mess as Harley did this year. Or to just do it and have a nice welcome back visual gift for Austin, so he didn't even have to worry about it when, or if he ever returns home (sorry for being so dramatic) .... in short after crying, and probably being WAY too sentimental about this decision Harley and I set it all up in two days: this is including making three stockings... which I have put off for the past five years, finding the "perfect" tree, and talking Harley out of pulling down my set table and hung ornaments. Besides all the side notes, it looks and feels great! The smell of pine isn't half bad either.

3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

You rock Aubs. The decorations looks amazing. I'm impressed you did it all by yourself. I love the stockings and I love that you got a real tree!
Harley is getting cuter by the second!

Austin and Abrielle said...

Thanks girl! I can't wait to see you guys! ... how many days?

Melissa Hislop said...

Beautiful job! We still don't have stockings yet either, or a tree skirt. My hope is to get my home done before I have to take it all down again.