Oh dear! Poor sweetheart and poor Mommy!
Aw! I bet it was worse for You, Aubs than her. Bones heal, and we are ALL wiser.
So sorry. Poor little thing!
definately not the worst mom ever. you're one of the best moms ever. She looks pretty happy even though she just got a cast on.
I agree with April- she looks completely thrilled with her new purple leg :)
Ha. Only little Harley would be smiling after her cast was put on. Love her.
Hey I'm late with the "same" comment....she's so happy for her little "adbenture". Only Harley.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh dear! Poor sweetheart and poor Mommy!
Aw! I bet it was worse for You, Aubs than her. Bones heal, and we are ALL wiser.
So sorry. Poor little thing!
definately not the worst mom ever. you're one of the best moms ever. She looks pretty happy even though she just got a cast on.
I agree with April- she looks completely thrilled with her new purple leg :)
Ha. Only little Harley would be smiling after her cast was put on. Love her.
Hey I'm late with the "same" comment....she's so happy for her little "adbenture". Only Harley.
Post a Comment