Are amazing. Let me start by saying this, my daughter's room as planned got painted yellow. Not because I did it, but because Austin started and ran out of time. I had planned to finish the task on my own. And to my surprise I came home to fresh yellow paint (3 coats worth may I add) And even nicely re covered base boards. I mean, yes I am pregnant but really I am fully capable of rolling paint on a wall. Secondly, The fabric took ages to figure out, I couldn't decide which I liked. I knew one thing I liked yellow and blue. And I could only one I liked, and none to go with it. Of course in all her Becky fashion she found two that I liked. One for my rocker (which she also surprised me with, another story all together) And the other for the crib skirt. I have told her multiple times how I wanted to learn and watch her make the bumper pads, rocker pad, drapes etc. Does she listen? To no one's surprise she didn't. I came home tonight and as I always do I opened the door to the room just to get excited, and found all but the drapes complete. How do I deserve such a loving mother? I honestly am so overwhelmed and feel so loved. And slightly mad that I was once again tricked and not allowed to help, so much in fact I may request my house key... ;)
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Mother in Laws ...
Are amazing. Let me start by saying this, my daughter's room as planned got painted yellow. Not because I did it, but because Austin started and ran out of time. I had planned to finish the task on my own. And to my surprise I came home to fresh yellow paint (3 coats worth may I add) And even nicely re covered base boards. I mean, yes I am pregnant but really I am fully capable of rolling paint on a wall. Secondly, The fabric took ages to figure out, I couldn't decide which I liked. I knew one thing I liked yellow and blue. And I could only one I liked, and none to go with it. Of course in all her Becky fashion she found two that I liked. One for my rocker (which she also surprised me with, another story all together) And the other for the crib skirt. I have told her multiple times how I wanted to learn and watch her make the bumper pads, rocker pad, drapes etc. Does she listen? To no one's surprise she didn't. I came home tonight and as I always do I opened the door to the room just to get excited, and found all but the drapes complete. How do I deserve such a loving mother? I honestly am so overwhelmed and feel so loved. And slightly mad that I was once again tricked and not allowed to help, so much in fact I may request my house key... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
O aubs that is so beautiful!!!! You do have a great mother in law.
Wow. If I could steal that rocking chair and blue fabric on it I would! Love it. So so cute.
Ohh sweet Becky. I love the fabric on the rocking chair!!!
BTW I lost the key......
Post a Comment