Proof that I am in the 7th month, or 29 weeks rather...
1. If you exam this glamor shot closely you will notice a double chin.
2. Elastic Waist Band... oh, ya.
3. It looks like something is growing.
4. I go to the bathroom expecting to pee a Nick Style 64oz er, but instead barley manage to hear what comes out.
5. My pelvic region is more sore than I thought possible, besides I haven't even done any intense work out...
6. I have to sleep on my side, now I normally have always slept on my side in the past. So, I never thought this would bother me... but all I can think about all night is laying on my back.
7. I look pretty funny going up stairs, getting out of a comfy couch, or putting pants on.
8. I still have an inny, no matter how often Austin tries to coax it to be an outy... I'm really hoping it stays in.
9. My ribs are a new favorite stopping ground for this 2 lb child.
10. Every time I look in our baby's room I get goose bumps, not only for excitement but the reality that I'm no where near ready.
4 comments:
You look awesome girl!
Aw..you look so cute. I'm so dang excited for you guys. Love ya!
LOVE the baby bump! Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you are as busy as ever! Love you guys!
We need to get started on the baby bump room....soon!
Post a Comment