Absolutely fabulous pics! Thanks for coming with me to the Big Apple. Just think about it....."apple bottom at the big apple." Honk
that was fun! isn't New York fabulous. I want to go back!
wow looks so fun- and the green in your house looks fantastic! Definitely need to see that in person my cuz.
I am so glad to see that you painted GREEN!!!!love it...
Tell me, where is the cool photo on your green wall? Still deciding on a spot?
I need a frame for it still. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Absolutely fabulous pics! Thanks for coming with me to the Big Apple. Just think about it....."apple bottom at the big apple." Honk
that was fun! isn't New York fabulous. I want to go back!
wow looks so fun- and the green in your house looks fantastic! Definitely need to see that in person my cuz.
I am so glad to see that you painted GREEN!!!!love it...
Tell me, where is the cool photo on your green wall? Still deciding on a spot?
I need a frame for it still. :)
Post a Comment