DAVIES

Monday, August 25, 2008

One More thought

I saw this on another blog, and though it was great!
AUSTIN NEEDS:
  • Austin needs fare-free public transit,

  • Austin needs traffic solutions - Opinion,

  • Austin needs Gameplay & AI Programmers

  • Austin needs to find cinderella.

  • Austin Needs Volunteers!

  • Austin needs more Cheetos and Mountain Dew

  • Austin Needs Off-Road Hike ...

  • Austin-needs housing

  • Austin needs more to do.


Just type YOUR NAME NEEDS into Google search and you'll find some funny things.
Posted by Austin and Abrielle at 5:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
View my complete profile


Ten NEW things I love about Austin

  • I love it when he's home.
  • I love that he owns green Top Siders.
  • I love that he like malts as much as his Mom.
  • I love it when Harley cracks him up.
  • I love it when he mows his parents lawn, because he wants his own so badly.
  • I love his socks.
  • I love it when he bakes bread.
  • I love how truely funny he is.
  • I love that he doesn't know what he wants to do when he grows up.
  • I love it when he shows off his muscles.

Ten New Things I Love About Harley

  • I love when she saays "thank you mama"
  • I love it when she blows bubbles at the pool.
  • I really love it when I find her reading.
  • I love that she just figured out how to jump.
  • I love it when she says "bang" to Stella, and Stella in turn will flop on the floor.
  • I love her laugh.
  • I love that she already has tan lines on her feet from sandals,
  • I love her in piggy tails.
  • I love how she says "juice"
  • I love her sweet tender, heart.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (39)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (106)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • All The Rumors Are True
      • One More thought
      • I AM
      • Green Thumb
      • Back To School Hair Cuts
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)

Friends + Family

  • Aaron & Marissan
  • Adam & Diane
  • Autumn & Mitch
  • Ben & Emily
  • Bubba & Megan
  • Clark Family
  • Dan & Audrey
  • Dario & Kristi
  • Dave & Amy
  • Dave & Brittany
  • DeLaMare Family Blog
  • Don & April
  • Emily
  • Eric & Marci
  • Fillmore Family
  • Grandma & Grandpa Fillmore
  • Jake
  • Jason
  • Jazz Hype
  • Jody & Cameron
  • Justin
  • Karli
  • Kimi
  • Linclon & Danielle
  • Lisa
  • Mark & Stacey
  • Mary & Paul
  • Mary Eden & Nick
  • Meagan & Paul
  • Nate & Ashley
  • Nic & Celeste
  • Pat Davies
  • Paul & V
  • Rachel & Jeff
  • Ross & Eliza
  • Ruthie & Cody
  • Sammy & Missy
  • Sarah & Jared
  • Spencer & Andrea
  • Sterling & Jessica
  • Stillman & Breann
  • THE HONKSTER
  • The Leavitt Family
  • Tommy & Lindsey
  • Whitney & Chad

Other Cool Sites/Links

  • DeLaMare Photograhy
  • Bauer Design Studio
  • LDS News Source

Followers





Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.