Monday, August 25, 2008

I AM

So, It seems I have sort of phased myself out of blogging for the month of August... Wow.
But, thanks to Karli I have been tagged and now have a way to blog with out having to find, organize, and write... I will however get there one of these days.


I am Austy
I am friends
I am Shootin the Tube
I am The Office
I am Ice Cream
I am laughing
I am cousins
I am The Honskster
I am any Davies gathering
I am trying new things
I am rain
I am Lacrosse
I am Puppies
I am music
I am Family
I am boating
I am new shoes
I am sunsets
I am Skats
I am fireworks
I am TIC
I am Doing Nails
I am Lilies
I am Clouds
I am mountains
I am rainstorms
I am the Utah Jazz
I am John Mayer
I am reading
I am playing jokes
I am hanging out with Grandma DeL
I am playing Rock Band/Wii
I am Excited
I am Service
I am making Cd's
I am Garden State

Remember those self esteem "I AM" poems that we used to have to do in middle school.. where you said "I am..(something you like)" well. Do one! I tag Emily, Mea, Danielle, April :)

3 comments:

April said...

that's awesome. i assume you're tagging another girl named april right?? :)

Austin and Abrielle said...

Nope. That would be you.

Ben and Em said...

You always have the greatest stuff on your blog. I love to tonz. Thanks for always having the right thing to say right when i need it!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!