Friday, December 10, 2010

O' Christmas Tree



Has anyone ever read the children's book "Why Christmas Trees Aren't Perfect"? If in fact you have then you will be able to relate to our "Small Pine". Austin saw a great deal on Christmas Trees down in the Provo area, $15.00 a tree! Now I'm not sure if you've purchased a tree in the SL Valley lately but there aren't any for 15bucks, I promise.

After Austin got there he called and told me all the trees were as we like to say "Skinny Linny's". I said it was no problem I like the tall, skinny, sporadic looking trees. Well, this is exactly what I got. This tree looks as if the man selling them cut down a 100 foot tree and sold us a long branch. Reguardless, I love it! And it smells fantastic in my home.

3 comments:

paulnmea said...

Ha ha ha. The saddest, most Charlie Brown tree ever, but you have spruced it up so it is somewhat redeemable. As Luke would say, good job, good job!:)

Austin and Abrielle said...

Haha I know! It's so funny.

Brynn and Jared said...

Man! I haven't looked at blogs forever and I have one thing to say ... CONGRATS!!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous! And, best birthday! (we share it :)
enjoy it while you can, Madi is about to hit 7 months and i'm still confused when the last 6 months went by, it just gets faster and faster! Congratulations Aubs!