Congratulations to the 36%, we are having a baby girl... AND CAN'T WAIT.
Honestly, I can't believe how quickly time goes. I can't believe I'm already at 20 weeks. I wish it could slow down, I love every minute. Waking up to her tiny kicks, and bumps, having to wake up more than once to hit up the local restroom, getting grossed out by the smell of Wal Mart's fried chicken. I think I love the bad as much as the good, the daily reminder of this baby's presence is just cool.
I'll post some pics when Austin gets back from Idaho, and maybe when something actually shows up there. Anyway, we really don't have a big list of girls names any ideas?
10 comments:
Congrats guys!! That is awesome news :) I'm so happy for you 2. Love you guys.
Matilda!
How bout Sally O'Malley?
I like to kick! And stretch! AND KICK! I'm 50 years old! 50!
At least kick and stretch! How bout the name "Gilley"?
Harley? or Hartley
I know I love Harley. I'm still trying to convince Austin that it's not just a boys name.
Shirley
Myrtle.....?
Mabel....?
Post a Comment