Thursday, July 23, 2009

It Sure Sucks When...

You train for 13+ weeks for a race, and find out a few days before that you have a fracture in your leg, and can't run for the next four weeks. :(

5 comments:

dan and audrey said...

oh man! that sucks WAY bad. you would've done great though! good luck recovering

Rachel said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! The same thing happened to me!!! I've been training since early May for a triathlon and last week sprained my ankle so bad the doctor said that racing was out (it was supposed to be tomorrow and I can still barely walk!). I'm so sorry- I really feel for you!

April said...

oh man..i am so sorry.

Leavitt's said...

Dang Girl that is a bummer, so is Austy getting out of the Thanksgiving fun run???? Maybe you can come with me for the Valley of Fire 10K in November. Get better!

Honk's Thoughts said...

We are all sad for you! We're just glad you are up and walking- crutches suck! Look forward to the next big run.....Honk