Wednesday, January 9, 2008










Well, this is a small group of pictures from San Diego. I need to get some more from my parents that actually have Austin in them. Rather than him taking a picture in our re-view mirror. He was kind of not into boogie boarding as much as me and the boys were and took lots of pictures...The beach was beautiful and it was literally 100 yrds. from our back door to the water. It was a blast just watching those kids! Bentley was such a sport he never complained and didn't have a wet suit until the last few days, when my parents finally bought him one. Anyway if I get anymore good pictures of something other than the beach i will post them. Thank you for your patience, sorry we're so slow.

Also, PS Sorry Mom i had to post it. heeheehee

Anyway, school has started again. And both Austin and I are working full time and are taking two classes at SLCC it is a blast we have 1010 Math together which is good since this will be my second time taking it, it'll be nice to have extra help. So to all you math lovers, don't make fun. I just am plain out bad at it.

I think that is about it. But, as for 2007 what a great year! We got married almost a year ago such an amazement on how fast the time goes.
We love you all. And Happy (Late) New Year!!

4 comments:

paulnmea said...

Wow! The beach looks gorgeous and I am jealous you went body surfing in January. And I can't believe you are coming up on the big 1 year. Abs, you will never know how much fun and love you add to the Davies clan!

Jessica F. said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Super sad that we weren't able to see you why we were there.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

All I have to say is.... I am so jealous!!!!

April said...

nice camera!! i like it! those are some great pictures. looks like you had fun in cali!! i'm glad to see you guys on here. now i can see you guys everyday instead of once every 2 months or so. take care..it's good to talk to you aubs..talk to you later.